“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” — Rumi.
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
Peach Yoga classes are currently suspended while I figure out the jigsaw puzzle of motherhood, work and the pandemic! I am offering online private tuition in the meantime (and in-person when Covid-19 restrictions allow) so do get in touch if you’d like to explore yoga on a one-to-one basis.
- Wear some comfortable clothing that you can move in easily.
- Bring your own mat.
- Remove your shoes and socks when you come in. Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Keep your phone turned off or on silent throughout class.
- Try to not to eat anything in the hour or two before practicing yoga.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to get settled.
- Please stay until the end. Every class ends with Shavasana (relaxation) and this is where your body and mind absorbs and reaps the benefits of your practice.
- If you have any injuries or conditions that may affect your practice please come early to speak to me beforehand. But remember that it is your responsibility to listen to your own body and to speak to your doctor before starting any new exercise, including yoga.
Terms and conditions
- Taster classes are available as a one-time only offer for new students. Taster classes can be paid for on the day in cash but please book in advance by emailing me.
- Term passes must be paid for in advance (contact me for payment details). Term passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and can only be used for the specified term dates.
- Single classes can be paid for in advance (to secure your place) or on the day in cash (first come first served; please bring the exact amount).
- In exceptional circumstances where I have to cancel a class I will give as much notice as possible and will promptly refund your payment or transfer your booking to another date if you prefer.
- You are responsible for obtaining medical advice before practicing yoga, and for listening to and respecting your body and limitations. You participate at your own risk.
- Prices are subject to review and change.
I look forward to meeting you on the mat soon!