“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” — Rumi.
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by.
Peach Yoga classes are currently suspended (from January 2018) as I have recently had a baby. To stay up to date about when I start teaching again and for regular insights and inspiration about all things yoga and wellbeing, subscribe to my newsletter, or contact me with any questions.
- Wear some comfortable clothing that you can move in easily.
- Bring your own mat.
- Remove your shoes and socks when you come in. Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Keep your phone turned off or on silent throughout class.
- Try to not to eat anything in the hour or two before practicing yoga.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to get settled.
- Please stay until the end. Every class ends with Shavasana (relaxation) and this is where your body and mind absorbs and reaps the benefits of your practice.
- If you have any injuries or conditions that may affect your practice please come early to speak to me beforehand. But remember that it is your responsibility to listen to your own body and to speak to your doctor before starting any new exercise, including yoga.
Terms and conditions
- Taster classes are available as a one-time only offer for new students. Taster classes can be paid for on the day in cash but please book in advance by emailing me.
- Term passes must be paid for in advance (contact me for payment details). Term passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and can only be used for the specified term dates.
- Single classes can be paid for in advance (to secure your place) or on the day in cash (first come first served; please bring the exact amount).
- In exceptional circumstances where I have to cancel a class I will give as much notice as possible and will promptly refund your payment or transfer your booking to another date if you prefer.
- You are responsible for obtaining medical advice before practicing yoga, and for listening to and respecting your body and limitations. You participate at your own risk.
- Prices are subject to review and change.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can also subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to know about classes and workshops, and for regular insights and inspiration to help you be happy and at ease in your body and mind.
I look forward to meeting you on the mat soon!